It’s November and here are some things you can be doing with the kids in the garden:-
– Prepare the ground for carrots, leeks, onions and potatoes for next spring;
– Protect chard, overwintering peas and radish using cloches or fleece until March;
– Plant onion setts and garlic now for a late spring/early summer crop next year;
– Harvest chard, leeks, salad leaves and the first winter radish;
– Build raised beds and paths for next spring;
– Clean pots, trays, labels and canes ready for next spring.