Gardening4Kids and Woodlands4Kids also has birthday party packages available for children aged 3-11.
Gardening4Kids offers birthday parties all year round. We will come to your home or venue and lead an hour long session tailored to a monthly theme. Each child will make or plant something to take home and look after.
Party packages start at £80. A list of resources will be provided to the party host. The birthday boy or girl receives a free Gardening4Kids gift.
All gardening equipment and aprons are provided by Gardening4Kids. We can also provide a garden gazebo if the weather is not playing ball!
If you are interested in having Gardening4Kids at your birthday party please contact us for further details.
Fancy a birthday party in a forest? You can also book a Woodlands4Kids party!
Available on Saturdays (10am to 12 noon or 2 to 4pm) and Sundays (2-4pm).
The Woodlands4Kids leader will meet your group in the car park of Den Wood near Oldmeldrum and after a welcome we all make our way through the wood to our camp along the way looking for interesting things to collect.
Once we arrive at our camp we will look at our finds, make things, play games and have party food. The remaining time is spent playing and exploring.
Children can take part in 1 of the following 3 activities:-
- Somewhere To Live – learn how to make a great den for either a favourite toy, fairy or yourself;
- Something Magic – making a wand or a fairy crown;
- Something Sticky – with a ball of string, turn some sticks into a bow and arrow or a stickman friend to take home or let your imagination run riot!
In addition we have the following activity (weather permitting):-
- Something Yummy – collect sticks in the wood to help prepare a fire to toast marshmallows to make into smors and a hot drink.
£9 per child (if you provide the food) – £135 minimum booking (equivalent to 15 children).
£14 per child (if we organise the food on your behalf) – £210 minimum booking (equivalent to 15 children).
Food is supplied by Fly Cup Catering in Inverurie. It consists of:-
- Something Savoury – mini pizza or sausage roll
- Something Sweet – a mini muffin plus a mini traybake.
- Something to Drink – water, diluting juice and hot chocolate in colder months. We also provide the same for the adults.
Please contact Joanne Evans on M: 07961 90662 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss party dates and details.